1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin (BU)
|Bank/Wire (4% Cash Discount)||$30.51|
|Credit / Debit Card||$31.73|
The Austrian Silver Vienna Philharmonic coin is produced annually by the Austrian Mint. Beginning in 2008, it is now the highest minted and most well-known silver bullion coin from Europe. It is sold as a mass-produced investment coin and has sold over 54 million units during a 5-year span from 2008 to 2012.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0