1 oz Australian Silver Kookaburra Coin (BU)
|Credit/Debit Card (Authorize.Net)||$20.00|
A laughing kookaburra, the largest member of the kingfisher species, is synonymous with the Australian outback. These coins have a mintage of 500,000 and are made of .999 fine Silver. This series has been highly popular since its inception in 1990.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts two Kookaburras perched on a wooden fence. Exquisite quality is shown in this design, as the individual detail in the feathers as well as the old wooden fence bring this image to life.
- Sovereign Silver coin backed by the Australian government.