2017 1 oz Australian Gold Kangaroo Coin (.9999 Pure, BU)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The 2017 1 oz Gold Kangaroo coin continues the popular series known for its recognizable wildlife symbol of Australia, the kangaroo. A series that started in 1986, each different coin design promotes collectibility through distinguishing characteristics.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design bounding across an outback plain. Also included is the year of issue, weight, and purity of the coin.
- Guaranteed by The Perth Mint.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0