1/10 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin (.9999 Pure, BU)
Out of stock
The Vienne Philharmonic Orchestra was formed in 1842, and is widely regarded as one of the world’s finest musical orchestras. Today it is considered a cultural landmark in the nation of Austria, which explains its popularity as the design inspiration for the Austrian Gold Philharmonic coin
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Austrian Mint.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0