1 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coin (Varied Year, BU)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
In 2016, the popular Chinese Panda series changed slightly to match the metric system. The 1/20 oz Gold Panda was replaced with this 1 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People’s Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
|Purity||.9999 (24 Karat)|
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0